Robert Maurer Loeffler (center) General Manager & Corporate Director of Operations (City Hotels Thailand) of Centara Grand at CentralWorld congratulates to Pissanu Khumprawat (3rd from right) Director of Engineering on Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre at CentralWorld receiving the letter of recognition “Low Emission Support Scheme : LESS” from TGO.
Centara Grand at CentralWorld is doing its bit to reduce carbon emissions as of the LESS project (Low Emission Support Scheme). This effort has involved additional waste separation for recycling, the use of an exhaust hood system and the installation of a “once through” boiler (1,500 Kg/hour).
As a result, assessments have shown that we’ve been able to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 2,386.208 tons (carbon dioxide equivalent), with the hotel proud to receive a letter of recognition for this achievement.
Shown in the photo from left to right:
– Bernd Rudigier, Resident Manager of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
– Kamonporn Bunnag, Executive Housekeeper of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
– Kanchana Ruangsiriwichayakul, Executive Assistant Manager–Room division of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
– Robert Maurer Loeffler
– Pissanu Khumprawat
– Pikul Yingyuenyong, Quality Manager of Centara Grand at CentralWorld
– Ferry Tjahjono, Director of Sales of Centara Grand at CentralWorld